Red 2017 Toyota Prius Prime FWD CVT 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i.
* 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
* Increased pure electric range to cover more of your commute; total range of approximately 600 miles; more interior space than previous Prius plug-in; standard 11.6-inch touchscreen dashboard interface. Source: Edmunds
Black 2013 Chrysler 300C John Varvatos RWD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC
Recent Arrival! 19/31 City/Highway MPG
* Ward's 10 Best Engines * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Comfortable ride; quiet interior; powerful engines; upscale interior materials; generous features list; excellent safety scores; high-quality sound systems; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* If you love the driving performance provided by a rear-drive sedan, yet you also need room for five people, great fuel economy and a sophisticated set of electronic information and entertainment systems, the 2013 Chrysler 300 should prove most satisfying. Source: KBB.com
Gy 2010 Ford Focus SES FWD Duratec 2.0L I4 DOHC
* 2010 KBB.com Brand Image Awards 2010 Ford Focus SES
* A progressive look, more refined handling and additional features make the 2010 Ford Focus an even more appealing choice for drivers seeking a value-oriented American compact. However, it's the SYNC system that really sets it apart from all of its competitors, particularly for those who use their cars as mobile offices or entertainment centers. Source: KBB.com
2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS FWD 4-Speed Automatic 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC CVVT
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 17027 miles below market average! 26/34 City/Highway MPG
* 2010 KBB.com Best 10 Family Vehicles
BL 2018 Audi A7 3.0T Premium Plus quattro quattro 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 3.0L V6 Turbocharged DOHC 24V ULEV II 340hp ABS brakes, Compass, DVD-Audio, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Rear dual zone A/C, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
20/29 City/Highway MPG
* ALG Residual Value Awards
Gy 2013 Kia Optima EX FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sportmatic 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC
Odometer is 39041 miles below market average! 24/35 City/Highway MPG
* 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2013 KBB.com 10 Best Late-Model Used Cars Under $15,000 * 2013 KBB.com 10 Best New Sedans Under $25,000
* If you're looking for a fuel-efficient family sedan that isn't easily lost in a crowded parking lot, the 2013 Kia Optima is it. Combining stunning styling with an affordable price and an unbeatable warranty, the 2013 Kia Optima goes beyond the basic family sedan in features, performance and resale value. Source: KBB.com
* Solid acceleration with any of the engines; handsome cabin; ample feature content; top crash scores; conventional gasoline models offer impressive value; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
Ice Silver Metallic 2017 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD CVT Lineartronic 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 7274 miles below market average! 25/34 City/Highway MPG
* 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * ALG Residual Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel-Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2017 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
* Standard all-wheel drive in a segment where it's rare to even be an option; excellent outward visibility; high-tech safety features work well and are widely available throughout the lineup; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
Midnight Black Metallic 2016 Toyota Camry SE FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.5L I4 SMPI DOHC Black w/Sport Fabric Softex-Trimmed Front Seat Trim, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
Recent Arrival! 25/35 City/Highway MPG
* 2016 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2016 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2016 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist
Certified. Celestial Silver Metallic 2017 Toyota Camry SE FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.5L I4 SMPI DOHC Black w/Sport Fabric SofTex-Trimmed Front Seat Trim, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
24/33 City/Highway MPG
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Roadside Assistance
* 160 Point Inspection
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
Pitch Black 2015 Dodge Charger SE AWD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC 2015 Dodge Charger, **KEYLESS ENTRY**, **AWD/4X4/ALL WHEEL DRIVE/4WD**, **USB**, **BLUETOOTH, HANDS-FREE**, Charger SE, 4D Sedan, 3.6L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC, 8-Speed Automatic, AWD, Pitch Black, Black w/Cloth Performance Seats or Leather w/Alcantara Perf Seats.
Recent Arrival! 18/27 City/Highway MPG
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM stands for pride, passion, respect, responsibility and family, and we're proud to uphold those standards when we serve our customers. Please call (888) 209-5442 to contact one of our Sales Professionals.
* Smooth yet controlled ride; roomy interior with quality materials; hugely potent V8s; available all-wheel drive; excellent touchscreen electronics interfaces. Source: Edmunds
* Redesigned for 2015 is the iconic Dodge Charger. Charger's silhouette has always been distinct, one look at the new Charger and there's no doubt who and where this evolution came from. Front to rear, nearly every piece of sheet metal is carefully recrafted for a striking, muscular look, starting with new projector headlamps, LED lighting, and the signature split crosshair grille. In the rear a new three-piece low profile spoiler enhances the athletic lines of this muscular beast while full-width racetrack LED taillamp gives a lasting impression to those left in your wake. Inside, performance seats are designed to hold you firmly in place while the available heated and ventilated Nappa leather trim, with perforated Alcantara suede inserts, wraps you in comfort. Choose from a choice of 3 engines including the 300hp 3.6L Pentastar V6 with up to 31MPG hwy, a 5.7L 370hp HEMI V8, or the startling 6.2L Supercharged V8 with 707hp in the SRT Hellcat. 8.4 inches of total control is yours thanks to the Uconnect systems with downloadable apps. The Charger R/T Road & Track includes performance pages with configurable drive modes that allow performance adjustments to the engine, transmission, steering response and traction control. The 7-inch reconfigurable digital cluster display lets the driver choose what information is displayed, including 0-60 time, reaction time and a lap timer for those keeping score. The Charger helps you maintain control and protect your passengers with more than 80 available safety and security features, including Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, Full Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus with Crash Mitigation, Adaptive Cruise Control Plus with Full Stop Functionality, Advanced Brake Assist and more. Source: The Manufacturer Summary